Our successful growth presents you with the opportunity to become part of our established real estate team. Dealing with our international corporate and private individual clients, Hamilton May offers access to the some of the most desirable customers on the market.
The position includes:
- Brokering sales & rental transactions in Warsaw’s premium residential sector.
- Building a portfolio of high end properties and clients.
- Contract negotiation & execution.
- Networking and developing business relations with landlords and investors.
- Co-operating internally and externally with other professional advisors.
- Have experience in the role of real estate advisory (min. 1 year), ideally with an established network.
- Be highly motivated with strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate a good level of written & spoken English.
- Feel a passion for real estate with long term ambitions for personal development.
- Be able to operate effectively in a team environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme combined with a flexible working environment.
- Benefits package including private health care, life insurance, transport tickets, company cars.
- The ideal working environment for ambitious people who desire success.
- Access to high quality local and international clients through Hamilton’s recognized brand
Or use [email protected]
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662).