We are looking for a trustworthy, hardworking and loyal employee who will take part in the company's development process. This job opening is perfect for a person who wants to shape a new career path and gain valuable experience in the real estate industry.
If you meet the requirements below and would like to be part of a long-term project with career development opportunities, please send your CV in English.
Agent Assistant responsible for:
- Assisting Senior Agents in their daily duties
- Assistance in arranging viewings and presenting the properties
- Assistance in sourcing new offers and creating listings
- Assistance in preparing official documents
- Handing over the properties and preparing inventory lists
- Signing sales and rentals representation agreements
- Assistance in the preparing and presenting sales and rental offers to clients
- Covering Agents in their absence
- Taking care of work tools and office equipment
- Cooperation with the marketing department in the creating promotional materials
- Cooperation with office administration in the car fleet maintenance
- Office mail shipping
- Performing other tasks assigned by the Senior Agents and Manager
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- Very good command of spoken and written English due to the work environment,
- Good manners,
- Organization skills
- Problem-solving approach
- Communication skills
- Driving license. B.
- Professional development in a dynamically growing company,
- Private medical care and life insurance,
- Business phone,
- Work in a modern office located in the city center.
Or use [email protected]oup.pl
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662).