Hamilton May presents an amazing property offered for sale in the Wawer district.
This historic building has 1948m2 of usable area and sits on a plot of 3500m2. The building was originally located in a very important communication point; the intersection of routes leading to Lublin, Brest and Vilnius. The very first wooden structures erected in this area date back to the mid-fourteenth century.
Burned and destroyed during the battles of the November Uprising, the building was rebuilt by the Wilanów Estate Board in 1834. In the years 1834-1848 the building was expanded for the first time. World War II resulted in slight damage to the development, which deteriorated further in the post-war years. A general renovation of the front facade was carried out in 1950. In 1984 the building was expanded for the second time. Since 1965, the development is featured in the register of monuments; it is still in use by its current owner.
The property is located in the Wawer district, nearby Trasa Siekierkowska and the railway line running through the Warszawa Wawer train station.
Price 12000000 PLN Net (+ 23 % VAT) including overground parking place
Hamilton May invites all interested parties to contact their real-estate agents and arrange a viewing.